Of late Dagoretti Corner
Rehabilitation Centre (DCRC) is experiencing the following problems:-
- Inadequate shelter for the doubling
(increased) number of needy orphans, destitute and street children.
- Inadequate funds to run the center projects
and programs effectively.
- Inadequate food staff supplies and physical
facilities (Land for expansion)
- Lack of furniture's i.e. desks, tables and
- Expensive medical treatment and drugs for
the sick children.
- Lack of enough boarding
facilities (we provide day schooling due to scarcity and limited accommodation.
- Lack of enough staff and teachers salaries