- We do everything by faith
- To provide free non-formal primary and
secondary education to children affected by poverty and social economic difficulties.
- Rehabilitation for reformed children,
ex-prisoners and drug addicts.
- To provide free textbooks, exercise books
and other instructional materials to pupils and students.
- To provide special feeding program to the
sick and to encourage maximum
spiritual nourishment, bible teaching and fellowships.
- To provide education and decent
accommodation to orphans, destitute, and street children.
- To discourage girl child abuse and
- To provide rehabilitation
services to the youth, street children, and exprisoners.
- To provide shelter, food, clean
water, clothing and medical care to the affected children.
- To promote gender equality.
- Provide adult literacy to the surrounding
- To fight against drug abuse.
- To nurture talents in academic
sports, games and music among pupils and students at the centre.
- To build discovered talent university of